Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today's Gluten Free Menu

For dinner:
1. Gorton's Italian Herb Grilled Fish Fillets have no wheat in them like the salmon fillets do, so for me it's a safe food because of my wheat allergy.

2. Mashed potatoes.

3. Green Giant Corn.

4. Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. My mom showed me a trick to getting them to come out better and they do taste good. We even experimented and made one like a pizza with green St. Patrick's Day M&Ms!

If I figure out to post pictures, I will get a picture of the cookie posted later in the week or next week.

But that was my gluten free dinner for the day! Yum!


*Here's a picture of the Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie with Green M&Ms. It looks a little like a turtle....

1 comment:

  1. you may want to be careful with the Gorton's Fish Fillet's even though they don't have wheat in the ingredients if you are very allergic, because they are processed in the same plant as the fillet's as the one's they put wheat on, so there is wheat all over the place. In other words there is a high chance of cross contamination.

    I too have a wheat allergy, but have gone completely gluten free and feel so much better.
    My doctor thinks I really do have Celiac Disease but my blood test was false negative. I didn't have a biopsy, and won't start eating gluten again just for a diagnosis.

    But I usually just say I have Celiac to make it easier unless I'm talking to a physician.

    Good luck with your new Gluten Free diet.
    I hope it helps you as much as it helped me.

    ReplyDelete