Monday, January 16, 2017

Enjoy Life ProBurst Bites

I received this product to try from Enjoy Life. 
There are four different flavors. 
Mango Habanero which is an interesting blend of spicy and sweet and chocolate. This one is not for people who are not fans of spicy. But the flavors do blend together well otherwise.
Sunseed Butter with chocolate. I would describe this as similar to what Reese's peanut butter cups might have tasted like at some point. Or for people allergic to peanut butter like I am now, they might taste similar to Sun Cups. I think these are one of my favorite flavors. 
Cranberry Orange with chocolate. Sort of tastes a little like a chocolate fruitcake. 
And then the Cinnamon Spice with chocolate. This one is just an odd combination. It doesn't impress me, but it is not bad either.
Overall, these remind me a little bit of cake pops and they are dry, so you would want to make sure to hydrate after eating them.

Each bag has 5 servings with a serving being 3 pieces, and as you can see from the pictures they are a good two bite sized. The package describes them as being "truffle-like." Most of them have 6 grams of protein and one of them has 7 grams. As the name suggests, they are protein bursts. 

They are currently available for purchase online at Enjoy Life and should start hitting stores sometime after March 1, 2017 and are priced at $6.99 per pouch. 

As with all Enjoy Life products, these are free of the top 8 allergens. The pouches are resealable. And there are no artificial ingredients or GMOs. They are also certified kosher and halal. 

Personally, this is not one of my favorite items, but for those looking for this kind of product, I would highly recommend them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment