Saturday, June 1, 2013

Trying New Things

I saw this in an area Target and had not seen it before I love garden lites so far, so I gave this a try.
I am not a huge fan of cornbread and this was a little spicy, but it was much better than I anticipated!

I also thought I would try this one:

But it was not my favorite one.

Then there was also the carrot raisin and I like the carrot raisin salad at Chick-fil-A, so I figured why not try this?

It was the best one!

I'm still waiting for their new muffins to hit local stores now.

Another good find? Daiya gluten free dairy free pizza. It's well worth the cost and I plan to buy two the next time I find them. Pizza is a frequent hit in my household. I tried the cheese one the night my group had pizza and it gave me a chance to feel and to be more "normal."


Other new favorites:

Van's has new crackers. The Say Cheese! reminds of those other cheese crackers.

And their cereals ? I love both the cinnamon and honey and I like mixing them together for a more varied taste with my almond mill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment