Here are the basics:
1. You should be of the age of majority for your state of residence and must reside in the United States to be eligible. Please be honest on this one and use your best judgment.
2. There will be one question posted that I think will make a great trivia question that can be found on Rudi's website. Answering this correctly will let me know that you have been to their site before entering.
3. I don't know how the comment form actually works in terms of allowing me to see your e-mail address in order to contact the winner, so if you can leave it in the following format (I am providing my e-mail address so you can contact with me with questions): susanelizabeth31 [at] gmail [dot] com in order to make it more difficult to copy, that would be a great backup plan.
4. For extra entries, you may choose to like the blog on Facebook; follow the blog via Google Friend Connect; follow the blog via NetworkedBlogs; subscribe to the blog; like Rudi's on Facebook; follow Rudi's on Twitter; Tweet about the giveaway; Share the giveaway; or even tell about it in a blog post on your own blog (if you write one). These will be optional.
5. I will use a random number generator in order to choose the first winner who will have one week to confirm before an alternate will be chosen. There will be a maximum of two winners.
6. The giveaway will run as soon as the post goes lives on Monday, September 12, 2011 until the end of the day on Friday, September 30, 2011. All necessary links will go live at that time as well.
7. A winner will be announced sometime on or before (if possible) October 7, 2011.
8. Most importantly, I want this to be fun and exciting, and hopefully helpful as well.