Monday, September 12, 2011

Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks


Enjoy Life Foods sent me a package of their newer Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks to review. As hesitant as I was about trying them, I decided to give them a blind taste test next to another brand that was not allergen free. And, I was impressed. I could not tell the difference in the blind taste test.

So, I tried them in my first ever batch of gluten free chocolate chunk pancakes. I was impressed.

In a side-by-side comparison, the Enjoy Life chunks do not look much different and they do not taste like they are allergen free, but they are free of dairy, nut and soy as well as gluten and wheat free.

Enjoy Life Foods is a brand I strongly recommend anyone with multiple food allergies to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment