Friday, October 28, 2011

Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Cookies


When Enjoy Life offered to send me their newest line of crunchy cookies for review, I was elated to say the least. Like a child at Christmas, I opened the box and assessed the contents.

The newest line includes Crunchy Chocolate Chip, Crunchy Double Chocolate, Crunchy Sugar Crisp and Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham.

As a reminder from an earlier post, Enjoy Life products are free of the top 8 allergens: wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish; they are also free of potatoes, sesame, sulfites and casein.

These crunchy cookies go great dunked in almond milk!

When I bit into the chocolate chip and the double chocolate (which is basically a chocolate chip cookie) cookies, I could not believe that they had no milk ingredients. They were very much like the chocolate chip cookies I remembered from before going gluten free. The vanilla honey graham reminded me of graham crackers. And as to the sugar cookies, they were not my favorite. The sugar cookies were too sweet for my liking and were only made tolerable when dunking in the almond milk.

Aside from the sugar cookies, I give this new line of crunchy cookies my strongest recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment