Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hodgson Mill Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix

The Hodgson Mill Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix with Milled Flaxseed is rather dry. Although the first product that I have run into that actually comes out looking anything like the picture on the box, it is not the most tasteful product I have encountered. I actually found myself liking it better after I put vanilla frosting on it.

Also, not having seen information on the Hodgson Mill site that specifically states exactly how they guarantee the gluten free nature of the gluten free foods considering their line also has non gluten free foods, I am hesitant to say that this mix is safe for someone who has to be strictly gluten free or wheat free. Only a small note on the box saying that all the ingredients are by nature gluten free and that is not very assuring.

My assessment of this item on a scale of one being the worst and ten being the best is a five.

No comments:

Post a Comment