Monday, July 26, 2010

Mixes From the Heartland Brown Rice Pasta Shells

I received an invitation to accept a box of gluten free products from Mixes From the Heartland in my Facebook inbox. I gladly accepted with the knowledge that I would need post about each product I received and tried. A couple of products came in my box that I will not be able to try due to severe food allergies but to the person or people who end up trying these in my stead, I will want a full report about it as compared to other similar products.

The first thing I have tried obviously is the brown rice pasta shells which can be found on Mixes From the Heartland for $3.99 for a one-and-a-half pound bag. And the first thing we did with these at my house is make a mac & cheese using Velveeta cheese. It was a little starchy and the shells turned so white, but otherwise, it was quite tasty!

So, if you are looking for some exceptional gluten free products, I would recommend Mixes From the Heartland as one of your resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment